Nigerian Air force Recruitment Now Open For 2012, Apply Now
Feb 18, 2012 – Nigerian Air force Recruitment Now Open For 2012, Apply Now
This is the direct short service commission (DSSC) for graduate and post graduate applicants
HOW TO APPLY TO NIGERIAN AIRFORCE FOR 2012
1. Candidates are to apply online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
2. Complete application forms online and make payments at fo the following designated banks: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, UNION BANK, STERLING BANK, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
3. Candidates should print out the following under listed documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks: – local government attestation form – parent/guardian consent form – acknowledgement form
4. Candidates are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing
Requirements For Admission Into Nigerian Airforce
1. Candidates must possess at least second class lower for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders.
Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st december 2012.
Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December need not apply. Serving personnel between the ages of 30 and 35 years could also apply but would be granted Branch Commission
6. Furthermore, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from 2 prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment exercise
ZONAL ENLISTMENT EXERCISE will hold from April 4 to April 10 2012.
For more information see the instruction page on t wheebsite or call the following support lines: 09-8708475, 09-8704817, and 08078406568 or email: email@example.com
APPLICANTS ARE TO READ the GUIDELINES ONLINE at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ CAREFULLY
NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON 30th JANUARY and CLOSES 19th MARCH 2012